Here are some key publications that have resulted from our collaboration (most recent first). Where possible, a link to the online version of each article is included. If not, please contact one of the authors directly for a reprint.
- P. Nghe, W. Hordijk, S. A. Kauffman, S. I. Walker, F. J. Schmidt, H. Kemble, J. A. M. Yeates and N. Lehman. Prebiotic network evolution: six key parameters. Molecular BioSystems 11: 3206-3217, 2015.
- F. L. Sousa, W. Hordijk, M. Steel and W. F. Martin. Autocatalytic sets in E. coli metabolism. Journal of Systems Chemistry 6:4, 2015.
- W. Hordijk and M. Steel. Autocatalytic sets and boundaries. Journal of Systems Chemistry 6: 1, 2015.
- A. Filisetti, M. Villani, C. Damiani, A. Graudenzi, A. Roli, W. Hordijk and R. Serra. On RAF sets and autocatalytic cycles in random reaction networks. Communications in Computer and Information Science, 445: 113-126, 2014.
- W. Hordijk and M. Steel. Conditions for evolvability of autocatalytic sets: A formal example and analysis. Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres 44(2): 111-124, 2014.
- W. Hordijk, N. Vaidya and N. Lehman. Serial transfer can aid the evolution of autocatalytic sets. Journal of Systems Chemistry 5: 4, 2014.
- W. Hordijk, M. Steel and S. Kauffman. The structure of autocatalytic sets: Evolvability, enablement, and emergence. Acta Biotheoretica 60(4): 379-392, 2012.
- V. Vasas, C. Fernando, M. Santos, S. Kauffman, E. Szathmáry. Evolution before genes. Biology Direct 7: 1, 2012.